Monday, June 10, 2013

2 days and Counting..

Well the day is almost here!! I report to the MTC in Provo on Wednesday at 12:30 pm. I could not be more excited! It still doesn't feel quite real to me yet...pretty sure when I get "kicked to the curb" as my dad says, it will sink in. My farewell was yesterday and It went SO well. I was so overwhelmed with love and support from family and friends. Thank you for all who made the trip up. It meant the world to me.

I will be going to the stake center tomorrow night (Tuesday June 11th) at 8 pm to be set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I can't wait to start this journey and to see what the lord has in store for me. I can't wait to serve the people of Belgium and Netherlands and to bring them the gospel that has brought me such happiness and defines who I am today. My next post will be my first email!! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment