Monday, April 14, 2014

Little bit of Rain...Little bit of Sunshine...:)

Hello Family and Friends-
 
Huge shoutout to my Bro going to CHILE!!!!! WOOO!! SO excited for you!!
 
So I dont really feel like anything super exciting happened this week to say the least. It was just a normal week full of amazing miracles and experiences! Me and Zuster Jones and working really well together and teaching like crazy. We have 4 progressing investigators now and still preparing Sam to be baptized in about TWO WEEKS :) Cannot wait for that day. We did have a really great experience about a week ago. We went to go follow up with one of our potential investigators named Ingrid. She ended up letting us in and we sat and talked to her for about an hour about her life and her religious background. She lost her husband about 10 years ago and is very lonely. She is the sweetest lady I have ever met! She loves to sew and crochet and she had made these super awesome, warm socks/slipper things and ended up giving us each two pairs. :) We wear them 24/7 in our apartment. We were able to teach her the Restoration yesterday and she has started reading in the Book of Mormon. She is sooo prepared and a miracle to say the least.
 
This coming weekend on Saturday, our ward is having an Easter Concert and we get the great priviliedge for singing in the Choir! I still cant sing very well....but ok I am ready to do it! We will be doing lots and lots of teaching this week and just trying to stay dry. We get to go to the Temple and Keukenhoff for the Tulips in two weeks and I am sooo excited. I am in much need of the temple and the spirit there right now. Also, before I forget I will not be emailing next week until TUESDAY April 22nd. In the Netherlands they do this really cool thing where they dont only have two Christmas days, but they also have two Easter holidays as well which means everything is closed including the libraries. So just dont think Im dead, because I promise I am well, alive, and breathing :) I love and miss you all so much!!
 
Love, Zuster Brophy


No comments:

Post a Comment