Monday, August 19, 2013

I love Belgium!!


Hello Everyone!!
 
This week has been a great one. We have been SOOO busy with everything. I seriously cant believe how many miracles I see every single day! We met this great lady named Kathy, who is actually Fillipino and is here for school. Gent is absolutely full of students because I have heard that it is alot cheaper and who wouldnt want to live in Gent, Belgium anyways? But we contacted her through a referral through a member and we set a baptismal date for September 7th!! :) We were all soo happy! She is just fantastic. We also found another family that is now one of our progressing investigators. This next week, we are going to be sooo busy. There are a couple days that I will be extremely surprised if we will get through because we have so many appointments and things to do. Which is great! The work is moving forward and extremely fast!
 
We had to go to Brussels again this past wednesday for my legality. And congratulations to me, I am now an offical resident of Beligum :) I just am waiting for my identity card to come in the mail! I got to see all of my MTC district again and it was soooo great to see them. Me and Zuster Thorley freaked out when we saw each other. This wednesday we are going into Antwerpen for zone training and I am super excited for that because they are always great and our zone leaders are amaaaazing. The weather here has finally started to cool down a little bit. It rains almost every day as expected and I absolutley love it!
 
So this is really random but they have these cookies here called Speculos and I am basically addicted. The only thing I can think of that it is somewhat similar to is Biscoff in the States. But even then it is SO much better. Other than that, nothing is new here just working really hard! I love everyone I am serving with and I am so glad to be out here right now. The church is true and I see miracles every single day! I love you and miss you all so much!
 
Love, Zuster Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment