Monday, October 14, 2013

I get to stay in Ghent another transfer!! :)


Hello Friends and Family-
 
Well we got transfer calls this morning and it looks like I will be in Ghent for another transfer with Zuster Djoukeng so that should be fun!! I didnt really want to leave this city quite yet so I am excited!
 
This week has been a great one! We visited a lot of our investigators and taught lots of lessons! The weather is really turning into winter I feel like. There was a really bad storm yesterday and it was freezing and raining and windy! It was an adventure knocking on doors and all of that good stuff. Yesterday at church was SO amazing!! We had 3 investigators at church. Ena came (she is the one who is getting baptized on November 9th) with her two kids and her sister-in-law, Anna came as well for her first time so that was soo great to see, and Didier (he was a referral we had that we met with, gave him a book of mormon, and explained a little bit about it) and he came to church as well! It was a fantastic sunday! we also had fast and testimony meeting and everything was geared to what our investigators needed to hear! It was amazing!
 
We also found a new investigator named Nikole knocking on doors in a little town called Astene. She is a medium and can read auras I guess? so that was really fun and interesting! She is very open to our message and we have another appointment with her on Tuesday so I am super excited about that! I love this work and gospel! It is so amazing how much I love these people and love seeing them see a change in their lives! It truly is amazing! I love and miss all of you dearly! thank you for your prayers and support!
 
Love, Zuster Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment