Monday, October 13, 2014

Hellllllllllllllo Herfst :)

Hello Family and Friends-

We are wittnessing miracles here in Capelle!! We had a super great week and we are staying super busy. Just to start off with a miracle, we have found 3 new investigators and  less active that we are teaching, all in one week! We decided to go do some bell ups by our house and we push this number and this sweet little lady comes up and says Hey are you guys the mormons?! and We say yes we are the mormons. And she goes...I am also a mormon but I am not active anymore. WHAT! So cool. We made an appointment with her for the next day and had a really great appointment with her. She is from Peru and has been inactive for about 14 years, but at the end of the closing prayer she looked at me and Zuster Greenwell and said Im so glad the mormon church is back in my life! :) She is so awesome. She wasnt able to come to church this week but she wants to come really bad. We also have found some really great positive investigators that we have appointments with this week! Super excited for those. Iris is doing great! She is planning on being baptized on November 1st and I am sooo excited. Even if I get transferred and dont stay in Rotterdam, you better believe I will be at that baptism. She has made soo much progress and I just love that woman so much.

We had a sisters conference this past Saturday with all of the sisters in the mission at the mission home. It was super fun and cool since it was my first time going to the mission home and dang- it is BEAUTIFUL! It was very weird because there were probably a total of 45 sister missionaries there and by Jan 15th there were only 12 there that would still be on their missions. So we talked alot about the mission culture and traditions that we have had and started together and how we want those sisters to keep up with it and keep it going. It was super weird to realize I am one of those actually getting ready to go, it hits me more and more- especially since I got one of my "dying letters" this past week! AHHH. Crazy. Me and Zuster Greenwell are having a total blast over here and seeing soo many cool things. We get to go to the Temple Tomorrow and I cant wait! It is Always much needed after 6 whole months of not going. I am so grateful for this gospel, I see it change lives and Its been the best experience in the world to come here on a mission. I wouldnt change it for the world!! I love and miss you all!!

Love, Zuster Brophy

All the Sisters that have served in Gent, Belgium :)

All of my companions except for Zuster Meier, Gallego, and Israelsen


 My companions that I served 3 transfers with :) Zuster Kohlert and Zuster Djoukeng.



No comments:

Post a Comment