Monday, October 27, 2014

Well....Im ending it with a BANG :)

Hello Family and Friends-


Welll.....We heard about transfers and.....IM TRAINING AND WHITE WASHING IN BREDA!!!! WOOO!! I am beyond excited!! When I wished to end it with a bang, I really did get my wish. haha I am super excited to see another city, and I have been to Breda once and it is SOO pretty and the cutest little dutch city. And I get to have a little baby daughter greenie :) Its going to be an adventure to say the least....white washing with kohlert six months ago was one of the funnest, most stressful things Ive done....so im excited!  Zuster Greenwell is also training but staying here in Capelle/Rotterdam. She is freaking out about taking over the city and everything but I know she will do just fine. Pretty much my whole group of sisters that go home in a transfer are all training-white washing/ or sister training leaders for their last transfer. President is keeping us busy for this last one  :) very very wise. So I will be packing all of my stuff up and going to the mission office on Wednesday morning with all my stuff and pick up my greenie. Then we will haul all of my stuff and her stuff all the way down south to Breda where I am hoping someone will be there to take us to our apartment? haha idk we will see. And then there ya go.....a last transfer of miracles!! I am beyond excited!! YAYYY! oh and just to put the cherry on top of the cake...I am in the Antwerpen, Belgium stake so I will beable to see alot of the members from Gent right before I die. :) How much more perfect can it be?!!

We had a good week here in Capelle! I am really going to miss this city. It will Always be such a special city for me and I will miss these people soooo much!! Thank heavens for technology after the mission! We had alot of good appointments this week with our investigators and said alot of goodbyes and visited alot of members. We had a huge party last night with our investigator Mano. His whole family came over and made indonesian food and 8 other elders from our district also were able to come and it was a blast. Lots of singing and dancing and having a good time. They are seriously a miracle family. We gave the spiritual thought that was very centered on Christ and the spirit was SOOO strong! Afterwards, the dad of the family looked at me and said Thank you so much for knocking on our door. Everytime you come over I get this really warm feeling and it makes me feel good. I know you guys are doing a good work and we are going to miss you alot. AHHH I died. They have been making so much progress and its amazing to see. We also were able to visit Iris this week, unfortunately she got sick so we couldnt meet with her on Thursday but we both had a feeling on Friday night that we really needed to visit her. So we went over and went up and started chatting with her. Turns out she had been having a really hard day and needed someone to talk to. We read out of the scriptures and the spirit was there. Its one of the coolest things in the whole world to see the changes and the progress these people make. I have never seen it in my life before now, and I will probably never see it again. Last night....I kind of freaked out for the first time. I think getting my last transfer call and actually seeing and knowing how its going to end really hit me and I balled my eyes out for the first time about going home. haha I miss and love all of you, but man- I want to stay here. I love it this place and there is nothing like the work I do here! The Gospel is true. I see it day in and day out!  I cant wait to just go down to Breda and go crazy! Its going to be a blast and a perfect ending to everything. Thank you for all the prayers and support!

Love, Zuster Brophy

All of us after visiting Mano
 Waiting for a bus after Stake Conference...drinking Stoofperen vla....natuurlijke :) 
                                     
 Mano and the crew :)
We received our Halloween Package...yea!


No comments:

Post a Comment