Monday, October 6, 2014

Algemene Conferentie is mijn favoriete weekend van de jaar!!

Hello Family and Friends-

I just sat down at the computer to write this email and I seriously cant even remember what happened this week. All of my days are just smashing together. So I apologize in advance if this email is really scattered all over the place. GENERAL CONFERENCE IS AMAZING. Especially the Sisters Conference. We basically camped out at the church all weekend long. Because how it works here, is they have broadcasts in the church and they watch the General Young Womans meeting in the afternoon saturday, and then watch the Saturday morning session live at 6pm our time. And then Sunday afternoon you watch the Saturday Afternoon session and then watch the Sunday afternoon session live at 6pm. And then us poor missionaries have to find some way to watch the Sunday afternoon session by ourselves since we dont have any internet. haha So its kind of cool. Everytime I watch the sessions where it is live, I Always think of all you guys watching the exact same thing with me. Kind of a fun thought :) I love our prophet and all of those great men and their inspiring words. I need to go back and review all  of my notes.

Today we went to the Zoo in Rotterdam with the whole zone and it was SOOO fun! We all pre ordered our tickets and luckily it turned out being decent weather and didnt rain or anything. We had a good time and I may or may not have somewhere around 200 pictures to prove that. This past week went by sooo fast and was a really productive one. We have alot of good potentials right now that are just waiting to turn into new investigators! We have been trying over and over again to meet with this lady named Adrianna that we met doing bell-ups. But everytime we go over there she isnt home and we have to reschedule! So frustrating. I have never wanted to teach someone more in my life. She is just soo positive! We have been seeing lots of success with our teaching and less-actives we are working with. We had lots of investigators also watch the conference online which was awesome! Iris is still doing really well. We are hoping she gets baptized sometime this month, but if not for sure in November. We have a zusters conference that is on Saturday in the Mission Home and I am SOOOO excited! We are going to have an absolute blast and I cant even wait. And then the week after that we have Temple Conference! WOO! We are just partying it up here in the Netherlands! I cant believe that its already halfway through the transfer.....time really needs to slow down. I am starting to freak out with the amount of time I have left. Its kind of scary! I love all of you and miss you! Thanks for all the support and prayers!

Love, Zuster Brophy


Enjoy the zoo pictures :)




No comments:

Post a Comment