Monday, September 23, 2013

LOTS of RAIN!!


Hello Family and Friends!!
 
We have had such a crazy busy week! We visited alot of less active members and traveled to the end of the world and back it seemed like. We also taught both of our progressing investigators this week, Anna and Ena. Both lessons went extremely well!! Ena had lots and lots of questions about Baptism and she came to the understanding about it soo much more which made both of us super super happy. We are going to set a firm baptismal date for October 12th hopefully this coming Tuesday. We had a dinner appointment with member and we invited her and we ended up just talking all together for 45 minutes. Then we had to leave around 9:30 and Ena stayed for a whole hour after we left which was sooooo great! Anna is still trying to get over her coffee addiction and we are trying our best to help her. There is this stuff here called Caro which is basically coffee without caffeine and all the bad stuff in it, so she is trying that and it seems to help so we are excited and super happy she is progressing well.
 
Patrick and his wife had their cute little baby girl this past week so we went to the hospital and visited them! She is ADORABLE. Seeing all of the babies here is honestly just making me baby hungry. I should probably get married first though ;) Actually should come home from my mission first. Haha but we are meeting with him this coming week and we are also going to give him a baptismal date for the 12th too so we are crossing our fingers and praying everything goes well and works out like we have it planned!
 
The weather here is RAIN RAIN RAIN. I have never seen it rain more in my life. But I love it! It is starting to get really cold and we have been buying lots of scarves and sweaters. But I think fall is my favorite season so I am totally okay with that. The language is reallllyy starting to come and my ears and starting to tune to the language which is so great because I am starting to feel like I can have a normal conversation with someone without the language barrier there. Other than that we are just knocking on doors alot trying to find more and more people to teach and its a blast! We have two potentials we will be following up with so it should be an exciting week! I love and miss you all dearly and thank you for your prayers and support! Missionary work is thee best!!
 
Love, Zuster Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment